13th Annual March for Meals
Our site www.marchformeals.com is under construction as we prepare to bring you the latest on the 2015 community-by-community celebration of the Meals on Wheels programs that keep our senior neighbors happier and healthier. In the meantime, here's some information to get you started:
- The 13th Annual March for Meals will be celebrated from Sunday, March 1, 2015, through Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
- We will continue to use the same branding and logo that we introduced for the 2014 March for Meals celebration. Download the full design file here, after reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
- Community Champions Week – when we encourage all programs to enlist local officials, celebrities, athletes and/or business owners to get out, speak up, deliver meals and raise awareness – will be celebrated Monday, March 16, through Friday, March 20.
- We’ll be hosting the 2nd Annual March for Meals 101 webinar for Association Members in early January 2015.
- Grants ranging from $500 to $10,000 will be given to eligible Member programs based on their March for Meals participation. (Not a Member yet? Join today!)
- If Members have any March for Meals questions or concerns, please contact Lauren Fielder, our Member Communications Manager, at email@example.com or 571-339-1621.
We look forward to working together once again to strengthen our efforts that increase awareness and community engagement to support our senior neighbors!
Looking to be a 2015 National March for Meals Sponsor or Corporate Partner?
We invite you to help us deliver a nutritious meal, a caring smile and a safety check to the rapidly growing number of vulnerable seniors in your community and in communities all across America. You can do all of this while building your brand through a strategic partnership with the oldest and largest organization dedicated to fighting senior isolation and hunger. Learn more here.
For additional information or to discuss a sponsorship or partnership, contact Colleen Clark, Director of National Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-339-1627.
See you soon at www.marchformeals.com!