Meals On Wheels Association of America Membership
Our vision is an America in which all seniors live a nourished life with independence and dignity.
The Meals On Wheels Association of America’s mission is to empower local community programs to improve the health and quality of life of their senior clients. To that end, we provide a forum for Members across the country to share information, experiences and best practices; learn through a variety of educational events; engage your communities through national campaigns; and reap the benefits of national advocacy efforts.
As the landscape for Meals on Wheels evolves, the need for programs to build our business acumen, diversify our revenue streams, accommodate shifting demographics, foster new partnerships and leverage cutting-edge technologies will become increasingly critical to our success. Membership with the Meals On Wheels Association unites those in the field for the collaboration, innovation and adaptation that will prepare us all for the path ahead.
For the investment of just $150 annually, every member of your organization will have access to programs, information and tools that will enable you to:
- Expand revenues through our grants, advocacy and awareness-building campaigns;
- Reduce expenses through group purchasing discounts on products and services;
- Enrich professional development through gatherings such as our Annual Conference, webinars, online networking, certification and other education and training opportunities;
- Keep current through access to timely and relevant information and research; and
- Leverage the national brand through cause marketing and awareness-raising campaigns.
View a full list of exclusive Meals On Wheels Association of America Member Benefits.
Who Can Join?
Meals On Wheels Association of America Membership is open to non-profit organizations and governmental agencies engaged directly in the provision of meals and/or nutrition services to seniors.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-998-6325.